featured image for pros and cons of teeth reshaping

Pros and Cons of Teeth Reshaping

Whether through dental bonding, braces, or low-cost filing, there are a lot of ways that people can adjust their teeth to achieve the perfect shape. But not everyone knows the full scope of the pros and cons of teeth reshaping. According to our leading dentist near you in Irvine, there are many benefits that teeth … Read more

Dental emergency

Identifying a Dental Health Emergency

To address the elephant in the room, COVID-19 is currently impacting health care services at all levels. A state-wide executive order now labels California dentists as essential health care providers. It asks dentists, registered hygienists, and dental assistants to join the California Health Corps. The goal is to swell the ranks of medical professionals combating … Read more


Forgetting to Floss? Try these Five Tips

Flossing is a crucial part of your daily dental hygiene routine. Yet, it is the step that the average American is the most likely to skip. In fact, a recent American Dental Associationsurvey revealed that only 16% of Americans claimed that they flossed on a daily basis, with the remaining 84% of participants admitting that … Read more