Invisalign: Clear Braces, Clear Results
What are Invisalign Braces?
Do you have crooked teeth but the thought of getting braces makes your crige? Invisalign clear braces may be the perfect solution for you. This cutting edge technology was developed by Align. Known as the “clear braces”. They consist of a series of clear plastic trays or aligners. Using 3D digital imaging, they’re custom designed and fabricated for your teeth. These custom-fitted aligners are clear and transparent. Invisalign are hardly noticable and people won’t know you’re wearing them. These invisible aligners will progressively straighten your teeth. Patients typically wear Invisalign for about 2 weeks for each stage.
At OC Dental Specialists, our patients love their Invisalign braces. They are removable so you can brush, floss, and eat per usual. The Invisaline teeth aligning process begins with a consultation with an Invisalign Dentist. They will asssess your particular case to determine if you are a candidate for this dental procedure. This orthodontic procedure is not appropriate for children. Though many teens and adults with less severe teeth issues may find this process beneficial.
9 Benefits of Invisalign
- Custom-Fitted indivicualized for your mouth
- Comfortable and convenient
- Transparent and virtually invisible
- Allows you to brush and floss normally
- Minimal dental revisits
- No metal brackets or wires.
- Clear braces, clear results
- Noninvasive dental procedure
Procedure: What To Expect
After your exam, our Invisalign dentist will discuss your different orthodontic options. To maximize your desired aesthetic results. If you’re a candidate for Invisalign, a detailed treatment plan will be prescribed. While prescribing a treatment length. Often times you can achieve your desired results in less than a year.
Our dentist will track progress and prescribe tray changes during short check-up appointments. About every 4-6 weeks.
What kind of bite problems can Invisalign® correct?
- Overcrowding – When there is very little space for teeth to align normally in the mouth. Overcrowding can cause tooth decay and increase the risk of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth – A common dental issue. That happens when one or multiple upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. Which can lead to bone erosion and periodontal disease.
- Overbite – Happens when the upper teeth project or covers the lower teeth. Which results in jaw pain and possible TMJ.
- Underbite – Opposite of the overbite. Wherein the lower teeth project or covers the upper teeth. This also results in jaw pain and possible TMJ.
Invisalign® corrects orthodontic disorders. Ones such as malocclusions and bite problems. Invisalign accomplishes the same results as traditional braces without uncomfortable metal wires in your mouth. If you’re interested in getting Invisalign®, contact the best dentist in Irvine. We accept most dental insurances and offer new patient specials.